As the Little River Band says, sometimes you have to “take time to make time.” Great song lyrics, sure … but it works even better as a financing philosophy. Spending a little time learning your finance company’s policies, process and programs up-front can save you tons of time later by avoiding costly mistakes and paperwork re-dos.
Of course, you are busy. That’s a good thing. At Foundation Finance Company, we try to offer a variety of ways to assist dealers with paperwork and program questions.
- “Welcome” calls: When you are first set up, one of our new dealer specialists will call you to go over our program basics and we’ll also email you our “welcome” email which has a copy of our program reference guide.
- At that time, we’ll offer to set up training for you and your staff. We can do a conference call or webinar to walk you through any questions you or your staff may have.
- Webinars: We usually have a standing calendar of webinars posted on our website. You can register for free HERE.
- Training Docs: Our Kwik-Dealer website has an area called Training Docs where we post helpful hints, manuals, FAQs, etc. We’re also working on some new brief video content training.
- Kwik-Dealer: Our website makes it easy to print completed loan documents or to send them for electronic signing. This makes the process virtually error-free.
Foundation Finance Company offers a lot of options: installment loans, revolving credit, same-as-cash plans, deferred payment plans, prime, near-prime and subprime approvals … while this means one-call can give you options for almost every customer, we realize it can be a little overwhelming for new dealers. But we’re here to help! By taking a little time to walk through the options with us up-front, you can craft a program that helps you reach your ultimate goal: MORE CLOSED SALES.
Give us a call at 1-855-241-0024 if you have questions on our programs or processes. Our home improvement financing programs, water treatment financing programs, vacuum financing programs and retail financing programs (furniture, jewelry and more) are helping dealers close more sales and build their bottom lines.