Renovating a kitchen can be very stressful for people. Most often they lose the ability to use their appliances and that means eating lots of take out, which gets old and expensive fast! Here are a few tips to help your customer save time and money (and stay sane) during a kitchen home improvement project:
- Use a cooler or two with ice to store the essentials (milk, meat, cheese, yogurt, etc.)
- Fire up the grill! You can grill meat, pizzas, veggies, etc. any season!
- Toss a few things into your crock pot, set the timer and have dinner ready when you get home!
- Accept invitations for dinner or organize a potluck with your neighbors. After all, they’re probably curious about what’s happening in your house anyway!
- Make the most out of your microwave and toaster oven.
- Fruits and veggies can be eaten raw and are also easy to prepare and healthy.
- Arrange a vacation to coincide with your renovation.
So don’t let your customers stress about the cost of their kitchen remodel either. Offer a low monthly payment option or a same-as-cash promotion so as to ease the project cost. Foundation Finance offers flexible financing options that can help you close the sale and ease the mind of your customer. Call us for more details at 855-241-0024 ext. 5012 or email email@example.com.
See the full article here.