If you’re looking for a way to stand out from the crowd of competitors, becoming an accredited home improvement business might be a worthwhile investment. The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) has opened a new accreditation program for businesses. Previously, their accreditation protocol only applied to individual remodelers. This program will recognize businesses that “demonstrate sound business and operations practices and that have at least one employee with specialized credentials.”
The NARI Accredited Remodeling Company program or ARC was created to combat distrust between consumers and contractors. Companies will submit documentation of a variety of business and operational practices as well as file annual reports for each year of the five-year accreditation certification.
According to the ARC website, these are some of the benefits of the accreditation program:
- Plan your roadmap for increased profitability
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- The goal is better, not necessarily bigger companies
- Take advantage of third-party validation of your company’s programs and services
- Follow a higher set of standards for your company’s process, programs, and people
- Enjoy recognition of THE Industry Standard – use the NARI ARC logo and marketing materials to stand out
Being able to show you are accredited can be the difference between a prospective client choosing your company over another for their project. By adding the NARI accreditation to your resume, you’re giving yourself a leg up on the competition.
Foundation Finance is proud to be a NARI partner. For more information on the NARI Accredited Remodeling Company program, visit their website here.
Read the full article here.