Nothing grows your business like trust. Customers who trust you will come back for additional work and refer your business to their friends and neighbors. Focusing some of your efforts on building trust in your community can go a long way to boosting sales.
Here are some tips for getting out there and exposing your brand to the community:
- Go Out and About. Attending charity events as a team (especially in company apparel) is a perfect way to be involved and be seen. Document your participation with a photo or video for your social media sites.
- Lead the Way. If you’re having trouble finding a charity event you and your team are passionate about, consider creating your own. Pet adoption day, photos with Santa, or a blood drive are just a few ideas. Choose something your team can get behind and start organizing!
- Back to School. Some people just need a little education to push them into a position to buy. Hosting community education seminars gives you an opportunity to inform your audience while establishing yourself as an authority in your area.
- Backstage Tours. Ask a client you have a good relationship if you can show prospective clients a remodel in progress. It is a great way to pull back the curtain and give them an overview of how projects work.
- Order Up. Consider breaking in the kitchen you remodeled for your clients by cooking them the first meal in or hiring a chef to do so.
- Bring Back “Social” Marketing. Maintaining your digital marketing efforts is important but focusing on relationships with clients will give you a leg up on the competition.
- Play Ball. Sponsor a local little league team. Having your logo on their uniforms provides exposure. Consider taking your team to a game or two to cheer them on.
These are just a few unique ideas that will help you build community trust around your brand to boost your local sales. While you are getting yourself out there, make sure to let prospective clients know that you offer financing to help them with their project needs. Don’t offer financing? Learn how Foundation Finance can help you build your bottom line with consumer financing by clicking the button below.
Read the full article here.