Kitchens are the most remodeled rooms in the home. As we move toward a new year, design experts are sharing 2018’s trends for your remodeling client’s big projects.
Suggest some of these options to your kitchen clients this year for the biggest wow factor.
- Open floor plan. Open floor plans are a given in most remodel requests. Make sure the kitchen looks more like a living space and less like a workspace so it is capable for both uses. Opening the kitchen up to another living space accomplishes this.
- Kitchen islands. Homeowners are eating at their islands more than dinner tables. They are also using them to pay bills – allowing you to replace the traditional “kitchen command center” with something more enjoyable like a beverage cooler.
- Storage. No matter how luxurious the kitchen, storage is always a necessary component. Kitchen tools and appliances take up space so be sure to include ample cabinet storage not only within both the upper and lower cabinets but in the island as well.
- Steam ovens, warming drawers and induction cook tops. These items are all gaining popularity this year along with appliances trending from stainless steel to black stainless.
- Colored accent cabinets. White still reigns as the color of choice for kitchen cabinets but navy, smoky gray and taupe are showing prominence as accents for the lower cabinets.
The main theme of 2018’s kitchens is that they be both artful and functional. Offering your customers multiple options allows them to create a custom kitchen of their dreams.
Selling the job with a low monthly payment can encourage your client to increase the vastness of the job or choose higher priced components. By partnering with Foundation Finance, you can offer your customer promotional financing and close more kitchen remodel sales.
To find out more on how to build your bottom line with consumer financing, click the button below: