We are almost a month into 2018 and some of the new year shine may have worn off by now. If increasing your bottom line is one of your goals, promoting financing may be the way to meet it. Implement some of these tips to keep financing at the forefront of your customers’ thoughts.
- Offer a special promotion for returning customers. Giving satisfied past customers a reason to use your services again is a great way to build loyalty and increase profit. Our 6 Months Same-as-Cash promotion is a low 2.75% dealer fee – about what it would cost to run a credit card payment.
- Let your leads know you offer financing. Do you have an email list of potential customers? Email them and let them know you are offering financing and that they can complete their project for a low monthly payment. (Grab your email and social media templates here)
- Make it visible. Advertise in as many places as possible that financing is available. Use point of sale materials in your office, add it to the decal on your work trucks, list it on businesses cards and on the signature of your email. (Order free point of sale materials here)
- Take advantage of FFC promotions. Quarterly promotions aren’t always available but when they are, take advantage! Let all prospective customers know you are running a limited time financing special to reduce their interest rate.
- Offer financing on EVERY sale. Don’t guess your customers’ needs. Even if appearances make it seem like they won’t need to finance the job, offer the option for monthly payments when making your pitch. This may even encourage buyers to increase the work requested due to its affordability.
Keeping financing at the forefront of your business will not only give you a leg up on the competition, but it will increase your bottom line as well. At Foundation Finance, our goal is to help you quickly and easily build your bottom line. We help you advertise that you offer financing as well as walk you (and your customers) through every step of the process. Check out this quick video to help you understand how easy the financing process is.