Consumer confidence in the remodeling market is high due to great housing demand, strong home appreciation, favorable interest rates and low unemployment. This puts your remodeling business in the perfect position for growth. But are you ready?
The following criteria is a great way to test the “fitness” of your business and whether you are positioned for growth:
- Your Product. Are your products and services consistent and sustainable?
- Your Processes. Are your systems and processes documented? Are your clients happy? Can you generate leads for future sales?
- Your Profitability. Do you know your financials?
- Your Team. Do you have a strong and stable team? Do your team members understand and support your vision?
- Your Leadership. Is the company leadership in alignment with your goals?
- Your Positioning. Do you have a clear goal in mind for the future of your business?
If you answered any of these questions “no,” then you know exactly what you need to work on to be prepared for growth in your business. Understanding why and how your business should grow will set you up for success in this growth-favorable climate.
Read the full article here.