When closing a sale with a customer, making the experience as seamless as possible can be the difference between a successful sale and one that falls through. Using electronic loan documents can show your customer that you have respect for their time and that your company is technologically advanced.
Here are some ways electronic signing benefits your business and your customer:
- Saves time. It takes less than five minutes to generate loan documents and send them digitally to the customer. They only need to make a few clicks to complete the signing on any Internet-enabled device. Now, with in-office signing, you can complete the process on the spot with the customer after closing a sale – making it even faster.
- Saves you money. Foundation Finance considers the digital documents the originals. Nothing needs to be mailed or overnighted to us in order to be funded. Any additional required documents can be faxed or emailed to complete the loan.
- Reduces errors. The electronic signing process makes generating and signing the documents accurately simple.
- Increased convenience. No need to have a printer available or make a trip back to your office to create the documents. Simply send digital documents by email, anywhere.
- Impress your customers. Using the latest and greatest technology gives them confidence in all parts of the sale.
- Faster funding turnaround. Electronic documents speed up the funding process. FFC doesn’t need to wait for mailed originals to reach us. The digital documents are the originals – which means we can get money in your pocket quicker!
Review this video for a tutorial on completing electronic documents.