Our credit analysts are the front-line contacts with our dealers and must be able to:
- Provide top-notch service that builds strong relationships.
- Manage a fast-paced environment where quick decision-making is required and where multitasking is a must.
- Be team players willing to pitch in wherever help is needed.
Your primary duties will be to:
- Process new loan applications that come by phone, fax or online.
- Analyze and underwrite applications to company standards and communicate decisions to dealers.
- Verify loan terms with new customers and help resolve any problems with dealers.
- Learn all aspects of the business, including loan document review, funding procedures and customer service procedures to assist in all areas.
- Help FFC continue to grow by offering the best financing experience possible for our dealers!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, communication or related field preferred OR 2 years’ related experience
- Experience in consumer financing is helpful, but not necessary
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, email
- Strong typing skills
- Professional phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are a must
- One evening shift per week and one half-day Saturday shift/month required
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Part-time evening/weekend positions are also available – earn extra cash with flexible hours.
- RECENT COLLEGE GRADS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY