We’re currently seeking a Dealer Support Coordinator to become a part of our growing team in Wausau, WI. We are looking for an individual who has excellent communication and listening skills and who loves being busy! Our Dealer Support Coordinators are the first line of interaction with FFC’s dealer base so amazing customer service skills and patience are a must!
• Excellent customer service and phone skills required
• Ability to explain detailed processes and complex information clearly to a wide variety of people by phone
• Strong attention to detail needed
• Strong team mentality. Must be willing to be cross-trained to assist where needed
• Handle incoming and outbound phone calls from new prospects and existing dealers to explain our programs, sell the features and benefits, complete training and assist with program usage
• Investigate new dealer files, enter dealers in software programs and maintain followup logs
• Process dealer information changes, form requests, returned dealer mail and handle dealer data entry
• Assist sales reps with needed tasks.
• Assist other departments with credit application processing, loan document review and verification/customer service calls, as needed
• Learn all aspects of the financing program to answer dealer program questions and assist with dealer training
• Minimum of Associate’s degree in business, communication, marketing or related field or 2 years’ related sales or marketing experience.
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, email.
• 2 years’ customer service experience
• Professional and pleasant phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• One evening shift/week and one Saturday shift/month required.