We’re currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to become a part of our growing team in Wausau, WI. We are looking for an individual who has excellent communication and listening skills and who loves being busy!
• Excellent customer service and phone skills required
• Ability to explain detailed processes and complex information clearly to a wide variety of people by phone
• Strong attention to detail needed
• Strong team mentality. Must be willing to be cross-trained to assist where needed
• Handle incoming and outbound phone calls from new prospects and existing dealers to explain our programs, sell the features and benefits, complete training and assist with program usage
• Investigate new dealer files, enter dealers in software programs and maintain followup logs
• Process dealer information changes, form requests, returned dealer mail and handle dealer data entry
• Assist sales reps with needed tasks.
• Assist other departments with credit application processing, loan document review and verification/customer service calls, as needed
• Assist Sr. VP – Marketing with reports, trade show preparation, social media, advertising, training/marketing material creation, and other duties as needed.
• Learn all aspects of the financing program to answer dealer program questions and assist with dealer training
• Minimum of Associate’s degree in business, communication, marketing or related field or 2 years’ related sales or marketing experience.
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, email.
• 2 years’ customer service experience
• Professional and pleasant phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• One evening shift/week and one Saturday shift/month required.