Foundation Finance is currently seeking a SEO/SEM specialist that will be a key in developing and maintaining online marketing efforts through social media, search engine optimization, web reporting, content management, mobile and email marketing.
Your primary duties will be but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain marketing campaigns to drive lead generation through various SEO/SEM techniques.
- Manage paid search analytics and provide analysis of trends and key performance measurements.
- Assist in social media and email marketing efforts.
- Work closely with marketing manager, inside sales team and dealer support team to further define digital business needs.
- Provide input and contribute ideas to help shape the voice and the content for FFC digital content.
- Work cross-functionally to achieve company goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in a digital/web/marketing role.
- Developed understanding of SEO and SEM techniques.
- Experience with Web Analytics and reporting tools and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce (CRM) and Pardot (Marketing automation) is a major plus.