Foundation Finance Company is currently seeking a Loan Processor / Funding Compliance Analyst to become a part of our growing team in Wausau, WI. This position is a critical liaison between FFC and our dealers.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to our dealers
- Ability to communicate difficult or complex information clearly by phone or in writing
- Multi-tasking and quick decision-making is a must
- Strong attention to detail
Your primary duties will be to:
- Review incoming loan documents for compliance with company policies and applicable laws. Resolve issues with dealers prior to funding.
- Verify loan terms with new customers
- Accurately enter new loans into loan software system for funding
- Answer program questions and train dealers on funding/paperwork processes
- Assist as needed with credit application processing and administrative duties
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have 2 years of administrative, clerical, loan processing or customer service experience
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have great phone skills
- Have strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of one evening shift per week and one Saturday shift per month required.