The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, with more areas under travel restrictions or “stay at home” orders. Due to the uncertainty of the travel situation in the upcoming months, we are sad to announce that we are canceling/postponing our current Foundation Fiesta contest. If we can secure alternate travel dates in the fall, we will announce those, and we’ll count any of your fundings during this current contest period toward any new trip dates. We’ll be sure to communicate any additional information as it becomes available. Thank you for your business, stay safe and healthy.