Here are some of the most frequently asked questions:
Is there a fee to become a dealer and use Foundation Finance?
No! It’s FREE to become a dealer with Foundation Finance Company and there’s no monthly charge or volume requirements either.
How do I become a dealer?
Complete the dealer application, sign the master dealer agreement and send any other items required on the checklist in the dealer enrollment packet. Once we receive these items, we can have you up and running in 48 hours. Request your enrollment packet here.
What credit score does my customer need to be approved?
We can approve A-B-C-D credit scores because we don’t just look at the number on the credit report. We look at the full picture to make our decision: FICO credit score and application factors (time on job, time at residence, income, debt ratio, equity in home).
*Trained credit analysts are making the decisions rather than just a computer.
For home improvement, we have 3 credit approval tiers that help you close more sales.
What are risk discounts?
Foundation Finance approves your good credit customers at 100% with no dealer fees, but we can also approve customers with weaker credit, allowing you to add more sales. Discount financing is a way to approve a wider variety of credit customers by sharing a portion of the risk with the dealer. Risk discounts are costs to the dealer based on the customer’s credit and application information. These fees are taken at the time of funding. See our page on discount financing for more details.
Do you verify deals with all customers?
Yes. We verify with all customers.
• Copies of Loan Documents are received by Foundation Finance
• FFC calls the customer to verify account information and loan terms
prior to you starting the work
• FFC notifies you the job can begin
• Loan Completion Certificate received by FFC once work is completed
• Final call made to customer to set first payment date and confirm project completion
• Loan Documents including Loan Completion Certificate are received
by Foundation Finance once work is completed
• Call made to customer to verify account information, loan terms, set first payment date and confirm project completion
• Loan funded within 24-48 hours
How do I get funded once I get an approval?
We pay you by ACH once we receive all the necessary paperwork and then complete the verification with the customer.
If you have additional questions regarding our programs or on how to become a dealer, please call us at 1-855-241-0024 or email us at [email protected]