Our program is designed to be fast and simple so you can spend your time selling, not worrying about financing!
1) Submit Credit Applications
- Enter applications through our online portal, submit by fax or email or call our expert credit analysts while in the home.
- We'll give you an answer in just a few minutes.
2) Complete Loan Documents
- From the online portal, generate loan documents for remote electronic signing, in-person electronic signing or print hard copies to sign.
- If hard copy documents were signed, fax, email or upload copies in the online portal and then mail the original, signed copies to FFC.
- Let the customer know FFC will contact them within 24 hours to verify loan terms and application information.
- After the call is completed, you will receive an email notification to proceed with installation.
4) Complete the Job
- Once the job is finished, submit the completion certificate.
- FFC will fund you by ACH within 24-48 hours once the job is complete and the final verification call is done.
5) Get Paid
- If hard copy documents were signed, we need the originals prior funding.
- FFC will fund you via ACH within 24-48 hours of final verification call.
- You will receive an email notification of funding.
It's that simple.
- Get co-applicant whenever possible (gives you more approvals).
- Be aware of any state-specific financing requirements.
- Down payments must be disclosed on loan documents.
- In CA – the law requires you to wait until the 3 day right-to-cancel period expires before installing.