The design opportunities for a home’s exterior are limitless and can benefit your customer’s home equity in the long run. Most people would rather remodel the interior or open up the space inside their house but the curb appeal of a home can go a long way – whether they’re trying to sell their home or not. So here are a few things you can recommend to your clients to increase curb appeal:
- Expand and/or replace the windows. Replace the old windows for energy-efficient, double-pane glass windows. This can be a great selling feature as well as an energy savings for the homeowner. You can also recommend that your client expand the windows for more natural light.
- Re-imagine the outside appearance. Replacing/updating the siding can transform the look and also the feel of the whole home.
- Replace the garage door. Replace the old metal roll up garage door with an eye-catching wood or frosted glass.
- Makeover the landscape. Sometimes something as simple as planting flowers, replacing the front walkway pavers or cleaning up the lawn can add curb appeal.
- Expand the front door and foyer. Instead of just painting the front door, expand the opening, bring in a new, larger front door and add a window panel.
- Add a front porch. This helps create a very welcoming feel for visitors.
- Redo the backyard. Curb appeal is not limited to the front yard. Add an outdoor kitchen or covered dining area to increase outdoor living space.
These projects can be great add-ons to ones you are already doing for a homeowner. Offering financing can help close the sale and upgrade your customers to doing one of these curb appeal projects. Call Foundation Finance today at 855.241.0024 or email email@example.com for our home improvement financing program details.
See full article here.