Paperless Account Statement Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Paperless Statements from FFC. This service will allow you to view your current and past Account Statements on a secure website in lieu of paper statements. As part of the registration process, please read the following Consent and Authorization and indicate your acceptance.
Consent and Authorization for Paperless Account Statements.
In this Consent and Authorization, the words “I,” “me,” and “my” mean each person who electronically accepts. The word “Account” means my account with FFC.
I understand that pursuant to my Agreement with FFC, I am entitled to receive periodic Account statements in connection with my Account (“Account Statement”). By indicating my acceptance of this consent and authorization, I authorize FFC to discontinue sending me the periodic Account Statements by postal mail service for my Account and to instead deliver such periodic Account Statements to me electronically (“Electronic Statements”). I understand and agree that FFC will send me an email on an ongoing basis to my primary email address, as indicated on the Customer Service Portal, notifying me that my Electronic Statement(s) is ready to be viewed on this website. I understand and agree that I will no longer receive paper copies of my periodic Account Statements.
I further understand and agree that:
1. I am an authorized signer of the Account being accessed. My electronic signature, executed in conjunction with this Consent and Authorization of any electronic transaction on this Account, shall be legally binding on all owners on the Account, including myself, and any such transaction performed pursuant to this Consent and Authorization shall be considered authorized by me.
2. My ongoing consent to receive subsequent Account Statements electronically is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. I may withdraw consent at any time through this website and subject to FFC’s confirmation of my request; such withdrawal shall become effective no later than fifteen (15) days after receipt by FFC at which time FFC will resume mailing of all my future periodic statements. I may also obtain a paper copy of any periodic statement by calling 855-241-0024.
3. My computer system meets the minimum system requirements set forth below. In addition, I have and will maintain a printer capable of printing any Electronic Statements that are emailed to me and/or made available on this website. In the alternative, I have and will maintain the ability to electronically save and visually display on my computer screen any Electronic Statements that are emailed tome and/or made available on this website.
4. I understand FFC will send me an email on a monthly basis notifying me that my Electronic Statement(s) is ready to be viewed. In order for FFC to notify me of my Electronic Statement delivery, it is my responsibility to inform FFC of any changes in my email address. I agree to maintain a valid, active email address. I must promptly notify FFC of any change in my email address by calling 855-241-0024 ext 2. FFC is not liable for any issues or liabilities arising from Electronic Statements or notifications sent to an invalid or inactive email address or postal address that I have provided.
5. I understand and agree that although I will no longer receive my Account Statements by mail, I will be responsible for making all payments pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Agreement which may be revised from time to time and remain effective for all other aspects of the Account involved.
6. I understand and agree that FFC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization. FFC reserves the right to discontinue the Electronic Statements program at any time.
Minimum Hardware and System Requirements
By pressing the “I Agree” button, I agree to the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization as described above.