As we near the end of 2017, there are many preparations contractors should take in their business to ensure they are ready to roll in to the new year with a fresh start and a financing program set up for success.
Here are 5 of things you can do to prepare your business for a profitable new year.
- Offer financing on every deal. Look at your business and determine whether there were deals that may have been lost due to cost objections. Set up a sales structure in which financing is offered at every sale to ensure everything possible is being done to close the deal.
- Determine if you can afford to offer more generous promotions. Foundation Finance offers a wide variety of promotional financing programs to give you flexibility within your company program. Review your Terms and Promotions sheet to determine whether your margins are comfortable enough to offer customers who are on the fence a better promotion in order to close the sale.
- Refresh your advertising to include the opportunity to finance with your company. Your prospective customers won’t know that you offer financing unless you tell them. Be sure to advertise that financing is available for your qualified customers.
- Re-educate your sales staff on your program. Knowing and understanding your financing program is the best way to sell it. Provide a refresher for your sales staff to make them aware of all the promotions you’re offering and confirm they understand the process.
- Ask questions. Our Dealer Support team is always here to make sure you are comfortable with every aspect of FFC’s program. If there is something you’re confused about or need a better understanding of – just ask!
Foundation Finance wants to see your business not only succeed but excel by using financing to close more sales. Below you’ll find links to resources created simply for that purpose. And as always, contact our Dealer Support team at 855-241-0024 ext. 5012 with any questions.