If you’re bringing in leads for your business, you’re already doing something right. Turning those leads into customers can be the most difficult part of the process. Use these tips below to convert leads to sales.
- Know your customers. Understand how your customers want to do business with you. How do they want to communicate? Make it convenient to them to make the purchase instead of making it convenient for your business to make the sale.
- Educate your sales people. Be sure your sales team knows every part of your customer profile.
- Implement metrics. Put a measurement in place to hold your sales team accountable for their call back time.
- Remove barriers. Enable your sales people to respond quickly to new leads. Remove tasks from their day to day that are not revenue generating.
- Contact your prospects right away. Your prospects are more likely to respond to sales communication in the short window after they’ve requested information on your services.
- Consistently measure your metrics. Check your metrics monthly and quarterly to be sure you’re creating the desired results.
By tracking the success of the efforts of your sales team, you can greatly improve your response time to lead inquiries. Catching the prospect while their interest is hot is key in converting them to a customer.
Read more here.