Every business runs on leads. Leads that can take a long time to turn into customers. Homeowners often experience delays or start researching their potential home improvement projects well before they are ready to close a deal. However, keeping track of these leads and contacts and working with them as they get ready for their project can help you increase your lead conversion rate. That’s where a CRM comes in.
What is a CRM?
A CRM is one of the most useful lead nurturing tools you can obtain. Use it to keep your team up to date on where each of your home improvement customers is in the sales cycle and set up drip email campaigns to move them closer to a sale.
Choosing a CRM
The right CRM for you isn’t necessarily the same CRM someone else in your market uses. Look for a CRM that supports your current customer base as well as any growth you expect to see in the next few years. Some key features you may want to look for in a home improvement CRM include:
- Lead & contact management: Store and manage all your contacts in one place.
- Marketing automation: Marketing messages go out automatically at predetermined times or when certain criteria are met.
- Workflow automation: Your CRM automatically adds tasks to leads when certain conditions are met, such as when they send you an email or first enter your lead database.
- Activity logging: Your CRM tracks and logs calls, texts, emails, and other messages and activity when you and your customers interact.
- Reporting & analytics: Keep track of your leads and see how they move through your sales funnel.
- Mobile CRM: Handle your leads and contacts in the office or on the job with mobile compatibility.
How to Use a CRM
A CRM can help automate many of the tasks you or your home improvement business’s team would otherwise have to do manually, such as logging activity, sending follow-up emails, and nurturing leads further through the sales process. It can also help you track which lead sources are creating the most leads and which sources are converting at a higher rate, so you know where to focus your lead generation efforts.
Once your CRM is full of leads, it’s time to start converting. And we can help! Foundation Finance offers your customers home improvement financing to make closing on their project an easy choice. Enroll today in the Foundation Finance dealer network. Contact us for more info: 1-855-241-0024, [email protected].