The roof is one of the most important parts of a home, but many homeowners don’t know when they should reach out to a roofing specialist. Make sure your website is ready to offer homeowners the information they need by answering these 10 roofing-related questions.
- How much does a new roof cost?
- When to replace a roof vs. repair a roof?
- What types of roofs are available?
- What are the benefits of different roofing materials?
- How long does a typical roof installation take?
- When is the best time to install a roof?
- How to determine if your roof is damaged?
- How to determine how much life is left in your roof?
- How long does a roof last?
- Is roof financing available?
You can share the answers to these and other frequently asked questions in a variety of ways. Blog articles, social media posts, Q&A pages, and informational videos are just some of the options you can use to spread your information (and business name) online in your community.
You can also get creative with how you share information about the roofing industry. Consider setting up an educational booth at local events, partnering with a local business who could recommend your services, or even adding roofing tips to your business cards.
A new roof is one of the more expensive projects a homeowner can purchase. Luckily, Foundation Finance offers financing for customers with FICOs as low as 600. If you’re interested in offering your customers affordable roofing financing, learn more here or enroll in the Foundation Finance dealer network today.