If you want to make more sales for your home improvement business, an inhouse financing program is a valuable asset. But even more valuable is continued interaction with your financing partner.
Technically it’s called “collaboration”. Both you and your financing partner are working toward the same goal: more sales. Approach the partnership as if you’re working with a new member of your team and include it in your growth strategy.
- An individual or group you work together with on shared goal.
Foundation Finance Company actively and regularly reaches out to dealers enrolled in its network to help them make sales. This goes beyond simply messaging the dealer email list. It includes live weekly training webinars, marketing materials dealers can customize with their brand credentials, YouTube videos to help with finance processes and a dealer support team that literally checks in with contractors to ensure they’ve got everything they need to succeed.
It’s important to understand that collaboration is a two-way street. When a home improvement contractor enrolls in Foundation Finance Company’s network, they’ve essentially got a new business partner. Don’t be a silent partner! Rely on your new team member to help your business thrive. Be proactive. Engage in the tools provided. Ask questions. Learn and grow. Build your bottom line together.
- Schedule free training for all staff, including new staff as you grow.
- Order free marketing materials as soon as you’re enrolled. Keep your supply stocked.
- Know what the free promotional rate options are. Offer those and save money.
- Take advantage of exclusive rate promotions and dealer bonuses.
- Rely on the live dealer support team. Need assistance in the middle of a sale? Call them.
A financing program isn’t a secondary backup plan you pull out like a hat trick if you’re losing the sale. When you partner with Foundation Finance Company, you’ve got a collaborator ready, willing and able to help you close more sales. Use their expertise to your advantage.
Want to enroll in our program? Click here!