We’re halfway through 2021, yet it seems like January was just last week. With so much focus on coronavirus immunizations and the world opening back up, time seemed to skip by. There’s no time like the present to do a quick check-in to ensure you’re on track for the best home improvement sales season ever!
Have you set any best practices for offering financing? Aside from the goals your business sets at the beginning of the year, guidelines for success are just as important…and offering financing is a crucial element of increasing sales conversions. We’ve put together some best practices to increase your business’ bottom line as you head into the height of summer home improvement activity.
3 Best Practices for Offering Financing
- Make sure everyone is trained for success.
The saying is true: “Knowledge is power.” A staff fully trained in your financing program will have stronger success – and confidence – in closing the sale. Foundation Finance has a variety of training opportunities available whenever you need them.
- Weekly Live Webinars: Every Tuesday and Thursday we conduct live webinars that explain our processes and answer questions. Great for new employees or anyone who wants a refresher!
- Customized Live Training: Set up a training specifically geared to the needs of your staff. Our trainers will answer questions, run through processes and get your team field ready! Call or email to set up a training: 855-241-0024, ext 5012
- On Demand Training Videos: Our process videos are the perfect way to learn on the go. Need a reminder on how to submit a credit app or use DocuSign? Watch a Video!
- Provide quick support for questions.
Once again, setting up your sales team for their best success in any situation is key to increasing sales conversions. Foundation Finance has an expert staff prepared to answer any type of question.
- One-On-One Support with our Dealer Experts: Call anytime you have a question, from the field or in your office. Our experts can answer all your questions no matter what the circumstance! Add us to your contacts list: 855-241-0024, ext 5012
- Arm your team with rates and promotions!
Sales success is about the fluency of your pitch. Make sure your field team not only has the appropriate rate and promotions information, they have a promotion goal.
- Exclusive promotions: Foundation Finance is offering an exclusive no-fee promotion that’s successfully closing more sales for dealers in our network. Give your team a goal to close more sales with this promotion or another one that matches your needs.
It’s not too late to prep your business for optimum summer home improvement sales. An easy way to introduce these best practices to your staff is to share this article with them! Or discuss it in your next staff meeting. In the blink of an eye it’ll already be fall.