Home improvements typically come with a larger-than-pocket-change price tag and homeowners typically underestimate the overall price of their dream upgrades. And who really budgets for those unexpected emergency home repairs? Contractors face the challenge of sticker shock nearly every day. How do they successfully bridge the gap between price and affordability?
The tried-and-true solution is quite simple: successful contractors use an in-house financing program. “We love the variety of terms and payment options offered by Foundation Finance Company that we are able to pass along to our customers,” shares Swim TexSun Pools, a contractor within the Foundation Finance dealer network. “We’re still able to make it possible for families to stay-cation at home with the help of FFC.”
Top 10 reasons why home improvement contractors love using an in-house financing program.
- Increases sales conversion—helps close sales that might have been lost.
- Helps customers afford to dream big(ger). In other words, affordable upsells.
- Quick credit decisions create a faster sales turnaround, often within minutes, even on second looks.
- Eliminates waiting for a customer’s external financing decision–shortens time from sale to project start.
- There’s little to no paperwork with electronic app submission and document signing.
- Affordable financing promotions are attractive to customers, some at no cost to dealers.
- Free marketing materials. Let’s repeat this one: free customizable marketing materials that help promote your business.
- Fast ACH dealer payments. Payment is transferred directly into your business account once the job is completed.
- Live dealer support. Talking to a real person with an on-the-spot question is valuable. Sometimes you get stuck, live support is a stress-reducer!
- It grows your business. More sales conversations increase your bottom line and build your customer base.
A financing program doesn’t just bridge the gap between price and affordability, it strengthens the selling capability of your sales team. Not every dealer has a full sales team and not every home improvement contractor is comfortable with the ‘selling’ aspect. A financing package is your sales partner. Include it with every sales conversation.
Find out why contractors love Foundation Finance Company’s financing program. Sign up is free, training is free, marketing is free—the extra sales are priceless. Request program details or enroll today.